Fleming Reminder concerning the RV/GCR
April 10, 2021
Good day! From what we are being told it finally looks as if the other foot is going to drop. For those of us that have been involved in this roller coaster ride some for over twenty years and some for just a few years we may be really getting off this ride.
I can say it has been one heck of a ride through all of the misinformation and even some truth but as we near the end of this ride I just want to remind everyone of the following:
- Safe link websites are going to the only way that you are going to get your own personal 800 numbers.
- Take all of you currencies with you starting with the highest down to the lowest.
- Bring also a three to four page summary of what your project(s) that you are going to doing, if you have one. Should also cover if you are creating any jobs as well.
- If you have Zim they will be offering you a default package. You do not have to take the default package it you do not want to, if you want to go for a higher rate for your projects.
- If you have Zim they are saying that you will not be eligible for the contract rates on the Dinar or Dong.
- If you do not have any Zim then you will be eligible for the contract rates on the Dinar and Dong. If you ask for the contract rates you might have to have a humanitarian project.
- You will be getting a debit card with two percent on it that will carry you for two weeks till you get to see your wealth managers.
- If you have currency then you can take the full amount.
- But they will want you to take the structured payout, monthly, every three months, six months, or yearly up to 100 years.
- Do not forget the following: A) Two forms of picture ID
- Drivers License
- Birth Certificate
- B) Proof of Residence
- Utility Bill
- Cable bill
- Bank Statement
- There will be some documents that you will be required to sign. One of the documents will be an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) It could be six months to five years depending on the amount of funds that you have received.
- You will find out more after you get to the redemption center. At all times be very polite. Do not get angry or arrogant because you will not be able to exchange or redeem and you will not be able to go to another center.