tman23

[Do you still feel we’re now in a position where the RV won’t happen until next year?]

We are alive IMO until the end of July…

Once numbers post for the first month of the second semester for … Read More

G-Lin

I wouldn’t consider Iraq very stable currently but as far as investors are concerned they are flooding into Iraq.

I think the victory in Mosul opened the gate.

This is the beginning of the explosion of the economic world for … Read More

TNT

Smitty76: Interesting info from David (A Mod) the other day on OM. Iraqi citizens get paid on the 27th of each Month. This month they will get 5% in cash and the other 95% on their bank cards. Many will Read More

Enorrste

Baghdad / Sky Press:    The Iraqi Association of private banks, on Wednesday, the formation of the Iraqi Central Bank Committee to open relations with the Arab and foreign banks, while confirming that Iraq will attend a large Arab conference in … Read More

RayRen98

[Based on Monday’s expectations for this week, and since there is no new intel, Are we still on track for this week?]

Yes, because there’s nothing to indicate otherwise.

[Do you believe that the Iraqi fils (coins) Read More

IQDCalls

Chat Room – News Excerpts & Highlights

xyz: Iraqi banks are looking with the US Treasury to open relations with foreign banks https://translate.google.com/translate?u=https://www.alghadpress.com/news/110093/-

The government, private and foreign banks operating in Iraq, on Wednesday, discussed with US Treasury officials at … Read More

KTFA

Fenway: Thanks JJONESMX for bringing forward these articles that have the same delicious phrase: many Iraqi private banks are ready and in compliance with international standards

JJonesmx: His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank participates in the celebration of … Read More

TNT

JCNoble: Since we know of nothing else that needs to be done, does anyone have an idea as to why we are still waiting on Iraq RI/RV?

Yada: Because it all starts with their currency being revalued

JCNoble: Does anyone … Read More

KTFA

CandyTLC: WOW! So much going on. Frank’s CC I don’t know how he just keep bring us so much info real info not that fairy-tale stuff 4 years ago I used to spend my time in..We are so blessed, and … Read More

MilitiaMan

Article “Iraq plans to sell us dollar bond deal in coming weeks – sources

The interesting thing about this one is they are expected to be International.

But, one might ask are they yet?

They say they are … Read More