GRADUALLY THEN SUDDENLY: The Death of the Fiat Currency System and Birth of Our GCR
On July 7, 2023 By Awake-In-3D
The Fiat Currency Debt System is hurtling headlong into total collapse. It may start slowly at first, but as a series of financial stress points develop, a chain of events will accelerate into a sudden systemic crash. The recent demise of one Swiss and three US banks is just the tip of the iceberg. The domino effect is already in motion, and it won’t be too long before the entire global financial system crumbles – leading to the birth of Our GCR.
How the Fiat System Collapse will Play Out
Here’s a step-by-step process illustrating how the collapse of the Global Fiat Currency Debt System will likely unfold, culminating in the birth of a new Asset-Backed, Global Currency System – Our GCR:
- Currency Debasement Leading to Collapse: As the debt burden becomes unsustainable, governments resort to printing more money to meet their obligations. This excess money supply leads to the devaluation of the currency, causing a loss of purchasing power and eroding people’s savings.
- High Inflation Leading to Hyperinflation: The devaluation of the currency results in soaring prices for goods and services. High inflation begins to erode the value of money at an alarming rate, making it difficult for people to afford basic necessities. In extreme cases, hyperinflation sets in, where prices skyrocket, and the currency rapidly becomes worthless.
- Food and Energy Shortages: The escalating inflation and economic instability disrupt supply chains, leading to shortages of essential commodities such as food and energy. Prices surge even higher, and access to basic necessities becomes increasingly challenging, causing widespread social and economic turmoil.
- Debt Defaults Leading to Debt Collapse: As individuals, businesses, and even governments struggle to meet their debt obligations, defaults become rampant. Debt burdens become unmanageable, leading to a collapse of the debt market and financial institutions facing insurmountable losses.
- Implosion of Bubble Assets: The bursting of the debt bubble triggers a chain reaction, causing the implosion of bubble assets such as stocks, bonds, and property. These assets, which were previously overinflated due to excessive debt, lose their value rapidly, leaving investors with significant losses.
- Global Credit Markets Freeze Up Completely: With the collapse of the debt market, global credit markets freeze up completely. Lenders become unwilling to extend credit, making it nearly impossible for individuals, businesses, and governments to access funding. This lack of credit further exacerbates the economic crisis and stifles economic activity.
- Political & Social Turmoil – Civil Unrest: As the economic conditions worsen, political and social unrest ensues. People become frustrated with the deteriorating living standards, rising inequality, and the inability of governments to address the crisis effectively. Protests, demonstrations, and civil unrest become common, straining social cohesion and stability.
- Geopolitical Tensions: The economic collapse has far-reaching geopolitical implications. Nations compete for dwindling resources and economic dominance, leading to heightened tensions and conflicts. Geopolitical dynamics undergo a significant shift, as the balance of power in the world is redefined.
- The Fall of the Fiat Currency Debt System and the Rise of a Gold-Backed Currency System in the form of a Global Currency Reset (Our GCR): The culmination of the collapse brings an end to the current Fiat Currency Debt System. Governments and financial institutions realize the need for a new system based on more stable foundations. A Global Currency Reset (GCR) is implemented, with a shift toward a gold-backed currency system that provides more confidence and stability in global financial transactions.
The Deceptive Gradual Phase
As the famous writer Ernest Hemingway once said, bankruptcy comes gradually and then suddenly. We are currently in the gradual phase, where the signs of collapse are subtle and easily overlooked. Investors have dismissed the collapse of four banks as a minor headache, remedied by central banks pumping billions of dollars into the system. But don’t be deceived. This phase is our last chance to prepare for what lies ahead. If we wait until the sudden phase hits, panic will paralyze us, and recovery will become an elusive dream. The losses will only worsen, leaving us in a state of utter despair.
The Everything Collapse: A Debt Crisis
So, what exactly will collapse when the Everything Collapse arrives? Primarily, it will be a debt crisis of epic proportions. Global debt has tripled in this century alone, reaching a staggering figure of $3 quadrillion when including derivatives. To put this in perspective, it is 20 times the size of the global GDP. Such a magnitude of debt is bound to wreak havoc on the world economy, causing irreparable damage.
US & European Banks Teetering on the Edge
The risk is not confined to a few isolated incidents; it extends to the very foundations of the financial system. Both US and European banks are teetering on the edge of collapse. In the US, the balance sheets of all banks in relation to Tier 1 capital have reached a 30-year high. This dangerous level puts the entire US banking system in a highly precarious position. To survive, US banks must drastically shrink their balance sheets by demanding loan repayments. The situation in Europe is no better, as Eurozone banks have tightened business credit to the greatest extent since 2011.
Consequences of High Rates and Credit Contraction
The repercussions of high interest rates and forced credit contraction will be far-reaching. Not only will borrowers face mounting pressure, but the banking systems of the US and Europe will also be severely affected. As defaults increase, central banks will resume their money-printing frenzy, perpetuating the vicious cycle. Bank debt will be the primary casualty, leading to a scarcity of credit and a surge in defaults. Central bankers, known for their manipulative tendencies, will resort to unprecedented levels of money printing, further eroding the value of their weak balance sheets.
The Impending Cataclysm
When a credit cycle reaches its final stages, cataclysmic consequences are inevitable. The Everything Collapse will bring forth a chain reaction of events that will leave the world reeling. The collapse of currencies, rampant inflation leading to hyperinflation, shortages of food and energy, debt defaults triggering a collapse in the financial system, and the implosion of bubble assets such as stocks, bonds, and property are just some of the disasters that await us. Social and political unrest will grip nations, while geopolitical tensions will escalate. The once-dominant Global Fiat System will fall, and our asset-backed GCR will rise to prominence.
The origins of the word “bankruptcy” shed light on the current state of the global fiat financial system. “Bankruptcy” comes from the Italian term “Banca Rotta,” which means “broken bench.” In 16th-century Italy, bankers conducted their business from a bench or table. When they could no longer fulfill their obligations, their bench was smashed to symbolize their failure.
Recent collapses of US and Swiss banks have exposed the incompetence and lack of risk management among their management teams. These banks made disastrous investment decisions and ignored the warning signs.
The global financial system operates as an intricate web, and once one major bank collapses, the domino effect will commence. Central banks will initially respond with unlimited fiat currency printing, attempting to shore up the crumbling system. However, as derivatives start to collapse, the value of this “funny money” will become meaningless.
- The Fiat Currency Debt System is Heading Towards a Global Credit Market Freeze
- Widening Cracks: Continuing Signs of the Fiat Currency Debt System Collapse
- Commercial Real Estate: A Likely Trigger for Fiat Financial System, then US Dollar Collapse
- Awake-In-3D Website: Ai3D GCR RealTimeNews
- I’m on Telegram: GCR_RealTimeNews
- I’m on Twitter: @Real_AwakeIn3D