Note: All intel should be considered as “Rumors” until we receive official announcements …and “Rates and Dates” could change anytime until we get to the banks/redemption centers.
RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Wed. 2 Aug. 2023
Compiled Wed. 2 Aug. 2023 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington,
Global Currency Revaluation:
Tues. 1 Aug. Captain Marvel Jr.: “Received word that the EBS could go off any time between now and the end of the weekend.”
The state-run Russian Television (RT) has sent shockwaves through international finance circles by confirming the launch of a new trading currency backed by gold. The full official declaration is poised to take center stage at the upcoming BRICS Summit in South Africa this August. This audacious move is not just another item on a diplomatic agenda; it’s a grand design set to redefine the global financial landscape. It challenges the hegemony of the US dollar, a fiat currency backed by nothing but trust. AMG News
“Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a digital ruble bill into law on Monday, approving the use of its central bank digital currency for payments starting from Aug. 1, 2023.”
Tues. 1 Aug. MarkZ: “I know a number of very connected people who are traveling to be in place by Fri. 4 Aug. I hope it means this thing is finally coming to an end. We just don’t know. But it is very encouraging the sheer number of reports from folks that were asked to travel and be in place.”
Tues. 1 Aug. Bruce: “Some of the very highest people at our lead bank said we would be notified Wed. 2 Aug. with appointments made on Thurs. 3 Aug.
Mon. 31 July Bearded Patriot: “Just got off a call and can confirm that the first wave of liquidity starts Tues. 1 Aug. There were multiple steps regarding the payout pecking order: Beneficiary Accts, Fines & Penalties, Whales, etc. There were an extreme amount of funds and groups that needed to get paid. It will take a few days. Once it’s starts nothing can stop it. I can honestly tell you that this is definitely happening. Everything that was relayed was extremely positive and moving forward. The only thing truly that keeps us going right away is the time it will take to get the upper tiers paid and verified. Iraq and the US Treasury are in constant contact with each other. Iraq’s desire was to have this completed and published in the Gazette on Sat. 5 Aug.”
Mon. 31 July Ranga Rao Konuganti Tom RV/GCR Updates: “Money is moving, large amounts from Singapore to the Philippines, from the Windsor Fund (one of the top six global collateral accounts) to the Chinese Elders, so that they can execute the Financial Transition.”
Sun. 30 July Text received 10:10 this morning from a Banker: “All indications are from high sources is that this coming week will have positive news in light that all 209 countries have approved the required protocols. So will advise ASAP after I receive the news.”
Sun. 30 July Wolverine: “Very early today I received Intel from a very high Contact. I can’t tell you what they said other than things are progressing. Everything is ready. It won’t happen today but we may have very good news this week.”
Tues. 1 Aug. 2023 Bruce, The Big Call The Big Call Universe (ibize.com) 667-770-1866, pin123456#, 667-770-1865
Brazil, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe were Basil 3 compliant as of Tues. 1 Aug.
Emergency Alert System (EBS) was supposed to come out last Wed, but was stopped by three computers. They have solved that problem.
A huge amount of mass arrests were going on.
Banks were ready, ATMs loaded with USN
Some of the very highest people at our lead bank said we would be notified Wed. 2 Aug. with appointments made on Thurs. 3 Aug.
Funds would be released Wed. evening 2 Aug. and Thurs. 3 Aug.
Super Whales who have boxes of Bonds will keep 10% of their redemption, the other 90% will go to fund GESARA/NESARA.
I’m being blown away by the numbers of people being arrested and in states you’d be surprised to hear. And this won’t be on MSM – they just won’t report on this – and are significant numbers happening every day.
Read full post here: https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/08/02/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-august-2-2023/