Restored Republic via a GCR as of May 18 2017
Compiled 12:06 am EDT 18 May 2017 by Judy Byington
A. May 17 2017 Gary Larabee, Kent Dunn Report: Gary Larrabee – Kent Dunn Gives an Update of What He’s Allowed to Reveal
1. As of May 17 97% of Tier 3 have been paid. Tier 4 will start when Tier 3 finishes.
2. There is a $125,000.00 maximum on 1 Zim per US Dollar.
3. 5% of people exchanging are Zim holders.
4. After the RV ends there are several treaties to be signed, then release of the Restored Republic and Prosperity Packages.
5. There will likely be a lockdown across the US after the Restored Republic is announced.
B. May 17 2017 Iraqi PM Abadi says Mosul by Fri, Celebrations after Announcement (video): PM Abadi “Celebrations after the Major announcement is released”
C. May 17 2017 11:57 am EDT GCR/RV Overview: “Gerund” – GCR/RV Overview – Wednesday – May 17, 2017
1. Very high screen rates and super non-screen sovereign rates are updating and converting–by the hour they are trading.
2. Thousands of redeeming centers and tens of thousands banking employees are training, waiting and operating within a Tuesday through Thursday window–never knowing when or why–nor are they asking.
D. May 17 2017 Pre-RV 800 Number List Wolf Eyes: Pre-RV 800 Numbers List for US Banks, 17 MAY
Judy Note: These are not the 800#s, though were compiled by readers last weekend:
HSBC Philadelphia 800-975-4722 Radnor, Pa 877-472-2249
Call us at 1-800-626-9430 Mon – Fri, 5 am – 6 pm Saturday, 7 am – 2 pm Pacific Time
For inquiries on any other rates, such as the rates to exchange foreign currency banknotes back into U.S. dollars, please contact us at 1-800-626-9430.
Bank of America Foreign Currency 1.800.523.7860 Monday–Friday 6 a.m.–5 p.m. PT
A 24-hour currency Exchange Rate Hotline 1-800-756-7050, option #1
Toll-free International Line: 1-210-677-0065
Text Telephone (TTY): 1-800-788-0002
HSBC foreign currency: 1-866-233-3838
ScotiaBank Currency Services: 1(800)472-6842 Press 5
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BANKS UNTIL POST RV!!!!!
E. May 16 2017 11:11 pm EDT Geopolitical Overview: “Circus” – Geopolitical Overview – Tuesday – May 16, 2017
1. The 800#s are out as of midnight last night May 15 and sitting with the appropriate release lawyers and military commanders (courtesy of Fighting Joe).
2. Banking links to ZIM holders are out and sitting with the appropriate people.
3. Paymaster emails to group members are out and sitting with the appropriate people.
4. Is the release moment waiting on a hard day and time, or just a gut feel by Dunford before civil discord gets too unbearable to consider the release unsafe for redeemers?
5. Or does Joe want more dis-ease to hide the RV so that it’s more safe for redeemers?
F. May 17 2017 7:28 am EDT GCR/RV Intel Update: “Chalk” – GCR/RV Intel Update – Wednesday – May 17, 2017
1. The New Powers that Be have kept a record of how much currency you hold, when you bought it, where, what denominations, country of origin, phone numbers, emails, social security number, drivers license, passport number, group or batch number, blogging handle, criminal history, unpaid parking tickets, taxes in arrears, bankruptcies, credit ratings, even conference call participation and third person blog handles, etc.
2. They also know how frequently each of us has participated in GCR/RV social media community and more importantly – why.
3. They have assigned different identification colors to folks depending on their “threat level.” Meaning, they already know what your true motivation is before you even pick up the phone to make an appointment.
4. They have different appointment locations for different folks, with different exchange scenarios depending on how you have been identified.
5. ZIM Holders have a military green color. It warrants more time and a “one on one” staffing requirement, in a more secure, even isolated, exchange location setting.
6. The military doesn’t want ZIM exchangers to even seeing each other let alone talking to one another. Anonymity is paramount when it comes to the ZIM because of its exchange value.
7. Dinar holders have a red color, and will be herded together in more of a mass exchange situation due to the total volume of redeemers and the IQD’s low exchange value. 95% of all redemptions will be IQD because it’s the longest selling, best known RV currency and by far the most gifted over time.
8. We will all have a “digital file” before we arrive.
9. Some of us will even have a neon mark that grants us elevated status based on our greater good commitment to the community.
10. Some of us will have a black mark because of negative impacts we’ve fostered in Dinarland, and will wish they never called to make an appointment. Surrender takes on a whole new meaning when you look at it from a public safety point of view.
11. We all have marks in our file, and some in a variety of colors depending on how we played the GCR/RV game.
12. No need to panic or change you ways if you’ve been flying straight all these years while waiting, I just felt even the bad apples deserved to know what the GCR/RV oversight authorities were thinking.