Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 9 2017
Compiled 12:01 am EDT 9 June 2017 by Judy Byington
A. June 8 2017 Bruce’s The Big Call: Thebigcall.net
1. Bruce was highly expectant of something happening between now and this weekend.
2. In Iraq this Sat. the 10th is Liberation Day (from UN Chapter 7 to return to their full sovereignty) and Mon. the 12th is Celebration Day.
3. To gain that sovereignty Iraq needs a global revaluation of the Dinar.
4. 1,750,000 cell phones have been given to Iraqi citizens with the aps already installed to do international banking. The cell phones were scheduled to go live at 7:30 pm Iraqi time Sat. evening June 10.
5. In the US many Tier 2 and 3 group people have been paid, though holds remained on their accounts.
6. After markets close in the US tomorrow June 9 the holds would come off.
7. There were 7,430 redemption centers expecting to receive redeemers during the day June 10.
8. Release of the toll free numbers could occur any time during this weekend.
9. Bruce will be on the watch for the toll free number beginning early tomorrow morning June 9 and will put it on his website: Thebigcall.net
10. The rates were still raising higher, especially the Zim.
11. There would be negotiable rates on all currencies, especially the Zim.
B. June 8 2017 11:11 pm EDT GCR Geopolitical Overview: “Conundrum” – GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview – Thursday – June 8, 2017
1. I am told by multiple sources that long-term Middle East Peace is a settled matter.
2. Israel’s claim to ancient homeland rights of 3,000 years ago was honored, but not control of Jerusalem.
Some 1967 land won in the 6 Day War will be returned to the Palestinians as a result, and there will be billions in reparations donated over time by the global community to rebuild Palestine–but no more war.
3. There will be two equal states existing side-by-side, both recognizing the other’s right to exist.
4. The USA and U.K. were the last two sovereign states in the UNSC to be formally and legally settled via public elections.
C. June 8 2017 7 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: “Favor” – GCR/RV Intel SITREP – Thursday – June 8, 2017
1. Earlier this week some internal bank communication systems and credit transfer codes were shutdown globally – still haven’t come back up.
2. We’re hearing different things about off site redemption locations either being changed or closing down.
3. We believe this is part of a layered roll out protocol for this weekend.
E. June 8 2017 2:48 pm EDT Jersey: Landa Global CC Replay: Humanus Short Update 6-7-17 “We are in the middle of a blackout and cannot repeat any intel. Hope you have a good week and we look forward to working with you (on humanitarian projects) in the near future.”
F. List of what you might want to bring to your Exchange:
1. Passport, Birth Certificate and/or two types of photo ID.
2. Social Security Card
3. Proof of current address (bills, utility bills, etc.)
4. Bank accounts and routing numbers.
5. Currency and if available, gifting documents and currency receipts
6. Possible names for your Skeleton Trust, plus family member(s) you wish to name as your Trustee.
G. Expected Exchange Steps:
1. Verification of your identity.
2. Verification of your currencies’ authenticity.
4. Banker will offer you Screen Rates that do not require signing a Non Disclosure Agreement.
5. You can ask to see the “Back Screen / Privately negotiated Rates” (that require signing an NDA). Read the NDA carefully, especially the last page.
6. You can request cash (up to $10,000), Cashier Checks, Debit Card and Letter or Certificate of Funds (that shows you have the funds for a significant purchase such as a home, car, or real estate.)
7. Banker could recommend you take a Structured Payout (The longer the payout and the higher percentage you dedicate to humanitarian projects, the higher your earned interest on monies left at the bank might be). Agree on your earned interest rate.
8. Trusts: Give a name for your Skeleton Trust, plus name of family member(s) you wish to be your Trustee(s) to avoid Probate Court on your monies in case of your death.
9. Banker explains all paper work & you sign.
10. Meet briefly with & set future appointment with your Wealth Manager.
11. Go Straight Home & Do a Happy Dance