In MarkZ 

[What ID’s do we need to take to exchange.] I was told take whatever you would usually take to open bank accounts…call your bank if you want to verify this. I am told a current picture ID like drivers license and passport. I would suggest bringing your SS card or whatever correlating ID you have in whatever country you are in as well. Basically call your bank and ask them what ID’s you need to bring to open an account.

Tags: /