MarkZ

  In Dinar Guru Updates, MarkZ

I was told that some dates are being “leaked” to create smoke and that the exact date has not been decided on yet because of the logistic issues…But they are trying to speed up the roll out. I am also being told they believe they have the oil market stabilized for now which gives them a few more days to work on those logistics. I also have some sources saying it’s this morning, it’s tonight, it’s tomorrow…but I don’t think those logistics have been worked out yet. So we keep watching for solid news. We know we are closer day by day but we can’t count on it until money is in our bank accounts…we just have to wait it out guys. It’s always been a “when” not an “if”.