I bring you much news today.
From Reuters Sunday 6/18 – Iraqi forces started storming the Islamic State-held Old City of Mosul on Sunday, a military statement said. The historic district is the last still under control of the militants in the city which used to be their capital in Iraq. It is a densely-populated maze of narrow alleyways where fighting is often done house by house.
“This is the last chapter” in the offensive to take Mosul, said Lieutenant General Abdul Ghani al-Asadi, the commander of the Counter Terrorism Service (CTS) elite units.
Prime Minister Dr. Haider al – Abadi on Monday (today 6/19) left at the head of a ministerial delegation to start a regional tour that includes Saudi Arabia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the State of Kuwait, based on official invitations to sovereignty in earlier times.
So today is Monday morning and the RV rollercoaster ride is beginning this time for this week, as many are saying this is our week for the RV. Really? All the fun is supposed to start on Wednesday? Really? Where did they get this date?
It is my opinion we are still in a very good window for early summer for a rate change. Why do I say this? Where is my proof?
Well if you have not been reading my recent newsletters I can see why you might ask these questions. So I invite you to go back and read them. I can not spend my time in each newsletter rehashing all the articles. Folks- we are very, very close.
Let me help all of you once again clarify some of this bogus intel.
So what have we heard lately?
- There is no one leaning towards ending Ramadan early. They are not cutting prayer out 10 days early. This rumor is just so ridiculous.
- Mosul is not an issue. Really? Mosul fighting is an issue for any RV as long as ISIS resistance is still on Iraqi ground.
- RV will not start Wednesday as some are claiming. Oh- wait a second didn’t someone just spread a rumor it started last week? How many times can it start?…lol…lol… I do not believe this rumor for one second. There is no substantiated proof of this claim. So relax! No RV yet.
- There is no basket of currencies to RV. No such thing as a “GCR”. This has been proven many times already over and over again. So why do they continue perpetrating this rumor on you? Thus the VND, ZIM, Rial, Rupia, etc.. still expected not to change in value anytime soon. However I might add these are underdeveloped countries with great unrealized resources and with potential for near future revaluations of currencies (just not yet). As usual everyone wants to jump the gun.
- The International Cards are more wide spread and functioning at different rates some as high as $3.71. Really? NO,NO,NO. Why would anyone in Iraq be paid at any “new rate”. A dinar is a dinar. The fact is they are not being paid in USD but in dinar. Iraq fully intends to stay on dinar. People who get paid in dinar do not run to the bank to find out what the exchange rate is, then report back to you. In fact they do not care. Yes- they don’t care. The govt could pay them a lesser amount if each dinar is now worth more. But there is no news of this occurring this week or next. They must launch the lower denominations if this were the case. These have not yet been launched. So I am so tired of this claim with no proof or substantiated evidence.
- Still no solid proof that any Iraqis in foreign countries using ATM cards with see or have seen the “new rate”. I challenged the dinar intel community months ago (as I do again today) to give us solid proof like exchange rates on a bank statement, ATM receipt or ???. So far no one has or could. Go figure! So this news is just once again bogus news and rumors.
- They want to get the RV done prior to the end of Ramadan. No – this is only a rumor and I know this not FACT! Ramadan has absolutely no impact on the RV.
- When will Ramadan end? Some have said that the end of Ramadan is not dependent on what country you are from but rather on what religious sect of Muslim you are–Sunni or Shia. Really? Simply not the case. So why do they post their holy days on the internet by middle eastern country and why do the start and stop days for Ramadan differ by country not sec? Just asking? Did you take the time to verify this yourself or just think you are correct or get it from one of these so called intel “gurus”…..lol…lol…? I have spent many years as a soldier in Iraq and I can tell you it varies by country not sec. Here is even the link to the site.
- The RV is dependent on the restoration of the “new Republic”. Really? Sorry folks! This is yet another bit of phony intel. I know who started this nonsense and why. I wish they would end it. The only way you are going to have any significant political changes in your country is for millions and millions of people to get together and do something about it in a democratic process. Not to let some “secret” organization decide who is going to be president or how the country will be run. What is the agenda of this organizations anyhow? How can you be so gullible and even believe this nonsense?
Note when the Iraqi Ramadan began (May 27th) and will end (June 26th).
But as usual everyone goes down these rabbit holes arguing over what? Honestly it doesn’t matter when Ramadan starts or finishes. It’s proven already to have nothing to do with the RV. Everyone is so anxious for the RV they will dream up any kind of date to pin it to.
Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!
Much love to ya all,