· TNT RayRen: “It’s a new week, expecting new data…new realities.
· Tony’s Friday Highlights: …As of Wed, the major banks planned on doing what I’m about to give you. Rates for Dinar supposed to start out at $3.65, $4.47, $6.00, $8.00. Contract rate of $28.50. Dong: everybody can get 47 cents, 57 cents, 87 cents, $2.27 and contract rate of $6.00. Zim: 11 cents, 22 cents, contract rate of 35 cents! Rupiah, $1.05, $1.08. $1.25. Saying all the contract rates given out if you have humanitarian projects, even in US, give you the contract rates. Could change. We agreed a certain amount of people to get contract rate. 2 wks. ago was told all you had to do was ask for it. Now being told all you have to do is have a humanitarian project! Giving rates based on amount of currency. People with least amount of currencies get highest rates! All info from one bank from different people at different locations….Have a plan for what I shared with you.
· Good afternoon TNT! Left my notes in the other room….You guys want good or bad news. I’ll start with the bad news. Didn’t happen today. Not expecting it today. Good news is it’s going to happen, just don’t when. And now we’ll get to the details. Bankers were on Sat and Sun. Divided themselves up today, some to exchange centers and some to their banks. Bankers are the most frustrated, missed their 4th of July and weekend. Some got info, memos, etc., telling them they’re at the end. Actually, funding all banks globally to their max, another reason could have been issues with the Zim, trying to work out issues to see if it’s included with this batch. Before they got off the call said they would do RV without the Zim if necessary and not hold up RV. Updated codes every Monday and updated the monthly code also. Got word it was already done. Don’t know if that’s whey they sent their people home. Still saying it could go at any minute. Basically, waiting for Zim situation. Banks saying, doing Zim, committee guy say’s not. 2nd basket info: 7 currencies, will have list, no details. Closer than we thought, won’t be 4 months from now. Ray/Rial? T/bank says it’s going to revalue, Committee guy also, Treasury guy, etc. says it will. Supposedly revalue it and then hold it up in their face and say, so what, you can’t use it anyway. Treasury made it so clear this was an economic war and going to beat them down and starve them out! T/banks believe it’s this week once issues resolved. Going to higher rates prior to Forex. Then will go down. It’s been going up everyday and higher than expected. Go down, then back up. We’re talking to bankers who are high up in the bank and tell you what they said. Not the first time. Watch the bankers, they are NOT your friends. Their job is to see how much they can get from you. That’s their job! They have been authorized to offer up to 10% interest on your money.
· Q & A: 7/08/2019:
· AceGrove: Did you say only tier one banks would offer the contract rate? If we don’t live in a metropolitan area how do, we find a tier one bank and get an appt? Ans: Nope, I didn’t say that. Not just tier 1 banks.
· Brokerman: With the anticipation this past week, have any of your intel sources shared a valid reason why the RV didn’t take place as they expected, other than “it was supposed to happen last week”? Ans:
· Vinterv: Would you give us advise on this scenario? We call the 800#, they tell us to go to Bank A according to our zip code. Can we ask for a specific bank? We go to appt and are offered the lowest rate. Do we say, “thank you we’ll consider this”, or do we say exchange some currency and move on? How do we get an appt for Bank B? Do we once again call the 800#? How do we shop around? Ans: T/I can’t give out advise to anybody. That’s one thing they are trying you to get caught up in. I can share with you what I’m doing. When you call the 800# and give you the info they are giving you the best source to handle your money, what you have. Unless you have someone at a certain bank that knows exactly what you have, I’d go to where they send you giving you the best possibility. R/reason if depends. I wouldn’t exchange any of it if it’s not the rate you want. T/If a tow truck’s driving around the block looking for your car, signs posted on your front door, etc, I might exchange some. Depends on how bad you need it. Listen carefully. Gave you a bunch of rates. Said will give $ out at those rates. Guy at bottom doesn’t know about the breakdown of rates, until the morning it goes live. Once it goes on Forex, have to go with Forex bottom rate. Most say they are going to go away. After that it’s going to be strictly with the bank. You have to assume that on your own. Take the chance or go in and get the highest rate right now. We don’t know all the rules about the 800#. Time frame may hurt. It’s your money, nobody can make you do anything. It’s always going to be your option.
· dwhunt: Are the people who promised us the contract rate a few weeks ago the same people who are running this now? Ans:
· B-blessed: Were you able to complete the book/books of the letters we submitted during the “we are the people” campaign? Will we be able to purchase any of them? Ans: T/I have 3 books, about 3-4 inches each with the letters you sent. Put these books together. Have everything downloaded. Going to present the books to Pres Bush and Obama. Going to put leather bound covers on them to be put in their library. Suppose to build a museum. Restricting some of the things we were allowed to do. Things could change, could be on Sunday news, etc. One newspaper that did article on Tony in England will show them! Never thought about selling a set to anybody. Made a couple of copies. If you guys would like them, think about re-doing it for more. Letters from Senators, etc, know what they said.
· 7mmstw: Weeks ago, the in-country rate was reported at 80 cents to $1. The lower denoms are also reportedly being dispensed in ATM’s. Are these prices the norm or just a few isolated cases? Hard to understand how this is working. Ans:
· Seaurchin: Are the different rates to allow the bank to skim money off the top from people exchanging and get the higher rate from the US Treasury for themselves? It would also appear that with all the different rates that were quoted on Friday’s call the bank is setting a lot more opportunities for conflict as to why someone couldn’t get the next higher rate and thus increasing people being blacklisted or put on the naughty list. Ans:
· BurbankLou: Have there been any more changes in Iraq like prices or more lower denoms or contractors being paid at a new rate? Ans:
· Buckles102: With all the rate changes we’ve had lately, how do we know how much money we are leaving on the table? Ans:
· Rkb1: If they set us up into a structured payout will we be able to get a lump sum in the beginning, so maybe we can purchase a home or any large purchase and then get the rest into the structured payment if it in fact goes that way? Ans:
· Berthamaria: Is there a limit on how many dinars, Dong, and Zim that you can exchange? Ans:
· Mocha2u: Could one of you provide some clarification on the differences in exchange procedures for dinar vs other currency. I’m a little confused about waiting for the exchange rate to increase shortly after RV is released. Is this for dinar only? Also, sometimes I get confused when questions are asked about rates because I’m not sure if the question/answer is referring to exchange rate or rate of interest on my deposit. Is there a different word for each or do I just have to try and follow the gist of the question/answer? Ans: watch Forex and get more for up is an option. Not for most of you. 80% aren’t going to disciplined to watch it in throughout the day every day. Have to set up notifications, etc., have access to get you in that day. You want to call the 800# and go in that day for that rate! Will work for some people. Opportunity will be there but requires you to do some work. Questions on Rate, and Rates? T/exchange rate. Interest rate is like any finance. What the Bank is going to give you. Two separate scenarios, one has nothing to do with the other.
· Speedy: We know they are exchanging people now, when are they going to exchange TNT? Ans:
· Compassionscup: Repeated request for clarification. Has the Dong been given a cap for exchanging at the Contract rate? Have you received any clarification about the Humanitarian projects connected to the contract rate for the Dong? Has there been an update on the rates showing on the bank screens? Ans:
· Tp40: Have the auctions been slowed to 1 time per week, or still going everyday, or stopped all together? Ans:
· Bluelingo: Since one of my investments is for security and not necessarily high interest income, namely a farming operation that will be run mainly by those in need from a homeless mother to a vet to a youth out of foster or orphanage and will basically breakeven, is the goal each year because of the low wages and planned hi benefits in order to give these individuals a roof,…Would it be as good to operate this farm as a charitable? Non-statutory trust or necessary to form it under a foundation 501-3-C? Just your opinion. Ans:
· Highesthealer: tony has mentioned his exchange will be a bit different from ours. If I don’t like what the bank has to offer and decide to walk away, how does that work? Logistics wise? Do I: 1) make more than one appt when calling the 800# so I can meet with more than one bank and decide? Will they allow that? 2) Assuming I can only make one appt when first calling, and say I’m not happy w offer, then what? Go back and call 800# for different appt with different bank? What do you suggest? What would you do if you were me? Ans:
· Big Daddy: It was mentioned the banks would take all the Zim notes. Is that true and does it include the 500 million notes? Ans:
· Nicole19: I know there’s no tax on the RV. What are the tax consequences for forming separate trusts for me, my brother, and my sister with my RV money? Ans:
· Roman4Freedom: I want the contract rate, but not on the Zim. Not interested in providing a project to them. Can I just get the other rate for it, or does it have to be all of them? Ans:
· Gwinston: With respect to the rates you mentioned on the last call, (1) have you been informed of the thresholds that allow you to negotiate the higher rates other than the “contract rate”? (2) Same question for obtaining the “contract rate”. Ans:
· Ganalou? 3 mo’s or 6 mo’s. R/I’m asking for 10%. T/they aren’t going to give you 10% for 3 months. Would you give it to somebody? Be reasonable. I’m going to ask for as much as I can. Negotiate. Don’t know how much money you have. Probably not going to give us “parameters” until it goes live.
· Live Callers:
· 303/Denver, CO. C/Pls go thru exchange at center vrs. bank. T/Exchange center can do what a bank can do. Rent out a bldg. and put all there people there. Do everything the bank will do. Just like if you were in a branch down the street, just more people there. If they can’t bring your account up on their computer, you have a problem. Don’t be scared of exchange centers. No difference in giving contract rates. C/what’s the back wall now? T/could happen any moment. Don’t know what is. All saying this week, again. Sat the world came back, don’t worry about it (Zim), it’s going with or without it.
· 281/Former Houston, TX. C/ Is it still that same one bank saying you have to have a humanitarian project to get the contract? T/Just that one bank. C/won’t they have to go higher up to get approval? T/Don’t know how they’re going to to do it. Makes no sense. C/have those who went before us gone “liquid yet”/ T/nope! Don’t know why. Pending every time, and now re-done and will have to do it again. Don’t think they’re going to get paid until all go live. C/what money are we going to get until approval.
· 281/Houston, TX. C/did you get any news about threshold of different currencies? T/no. Don’t know if every bank is doing that or how long it will last. C/be on Forex? T/may not be on Forex for 3 or 4 days. If it goes on Fri evening, it can’t get on Forex until Sunday afternoon. C/Can we negotiate at the time it shows it high? T/Tony you can always ask. During the first 10-12 days negotiating. After that time, it’s at the rate! T/don’t want “analysis by paralysis”. We’re going to get it, do a call, send out info to help you get the best deal you can get. 80-90% this is the only shot you can get. Nobody has ever said you can only exchange one note. Can you only take one $25k Dinar note? Doesn’t make sense!
· 336/Greensboro, NC. C/appreciation!
· 931/ Nashville, TN. C/2nd basket, would you like to share that? T/no sir! C/would like to help you set that up. My partner would like to help you. T/is she in Vegas? C/no Boston. Wants to help.
· 386/Palm Coast, FL (Chief). C/If Zim doesn’t go in first basket, should we buy more? R/depends whey it didn’t go. Don’t see how they could prevent you from buying it. C/if you exchanged Dinar and Dong, if we can find it we could buy it. R/that’s right!
· 760/Oceanside, CA. Thank you!
· 916/Sacramento, CA. C/? on rates. T/an hour or two before stop selling. Weekend before last, first time they said you should start looking for 800#’s, didn’t say that this weekend. They could go back to their exchange tomorrow morning. C/crazy they didn’t do it over the weekend. Should I buy more? T/if you can afford it, why not? Most people could afford $50/wk and make yourself an extra ½ – million dollars. C/Our region is #12. Is Vegas close enough to be in the same? R/you mean District? Vegas is in same district as CA, AZ, UT, WA. C/were you an AF recruiter in IN? T/yes!
· Final comments: We’re still happy, excited. No bad news but didn’t happen over the weekend. I’ll send out a tweet if they’re all back to work. Rates haven’t gone down.
· Interesting Recent Comments & Questions (a few of AZhombre’s picks):
· R/members created 21 pgs. booklet. http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange w worksheet.
· R/Contract rate won’t be fluctuating
· T/Still must dial 800# with a 5k note, can’t just walk into the bank to exchange it.
· T/ Have a plan for what I shared with you
· T/Heard you can get contract rates on all the currencies I’m going to try on mine!
· T/You with millions are going to be able to negotiate. (it’s how you negotiate).
· T/Iraqi Dinar will be higher than the Kuwait ($3.29) Dinar. Within 15 cents range.
· T/From another source we have 30m people with Dinar. At least 5m new millionaires!
· Former Rates; Dinar: $3.50, $3.63, $4.43, $28.50. Dong: $0.47, $1.00, $1.37, $2.23. Zim $0.22 – $0.33. Afghani $2.39. Rial $3.24. Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30
· Updated Rates (7/05/2019); Dianr: $3.65, $4.47, $6.00, $8.00. Contract rate $28.50 Dong: everybody can get $0.47, $0.56, $0.87, $2.27 and contract rate of $6.00.
Zim: $0.11, $0.22, contract rate of $0.35 (35 cents), & Rupiah: $1.05, $1:08, $1.