Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#
Ray: It’s quiet. Too quiet. Means I have nothing new to share with you. Today is Friday the 13th. Prophetic for some folks.
Supreme Court Law: Ray: Was a surprise to me, too. May have seemed new to you as well. All it meant to me was we still don’t have an RV.
18 different banks now dealing with the Dinar across the US. . . We’ve received enough information now . . . to know this is real.
CURRENT WINDOW: Ray: At this stage none of my intel sources have shared with me anything that would make me thing I’d be going to the bank, tonight, tomorrow, Sunday or Monday. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen. I just have no information that it will pop between now and then.
IRAQ: It’s a holy day in Iraq. Ray: Deleting the zero’s does not have to happen. They could change the value and delete the zero’s years from now. Naturally, the value would have to be increased before releasing the lower denom’s. Lower denom’s are worthless at the current rate of the currency.
- Released from Chapter7: Ray: Nothing official out yet that I am aware of.
- Demonstrations are expected
- TV / Mosques: No news from the mosques.
- Rates: Dong, $ .47 – $2.00 is what bankers are seeing on the screens. Ray: We have to wait and see what develops. ZIM was almost a dollar, seen on the screens.
- Banks: Ray said banks have altered there tune. Now much more friendly.
- Digital is what money becomes once it is deposited. It’s becomes electronic when you are not holding actual paper. That is true of any currency. Ray: I don’t know of anywhere in the US you can do that (convert your foreign currency into digital format).
- Multi Currency Account: Will have to exchange your currency first into USD and then deposit in a multi-currency account.
These calls are funded and held only because of the donations of individuals.
Donations can be made at www.tntsuperfantastic.com or mailed to Ray Renfroe, PO Box 1748, Elm City, N.C. 27822
Thank you for your donation.
Q & A: TNT Forum
- -I gifted my daughter quite a bit. Now wondering if I should put in a trust? Ray: If you’ve already gifted it’s done. Move forward and don’t worry about it.
- -If I exchange my dinar for $1 and buy more at $1 where is my leverage? Ray: You have no leverage there. With the knowledge the dinar is going to go higher, all you had to do was hold onto what you had in the first place.
- – How do you think the RV/GCR will unfold? Ray: I have no idea. The information people gives me does not usually hold true anyway. People telling me how it will unfold, we’ve already had 15 different ways.
Q & A: Callers
- – 865 What effect of Albagdadhi’s death have on the announcement from your sources? Ray: Nothing yet anyway.
- -Chase bank in Idaho said they are not dealing with the Dinar. They said the Dong is $40/million
- – What denominations will be exchanged and the Internaitonal Rate for Afghani currency. Ray: $1K note is easily accepted. $10K is in question, although some banks have accepted. Also some banks have rejected the $10K. The last rate we were receiving was $2.39
- – Trust – own without controlling. I would be the Trustee? Ray: That is correct. Beneficiary is who you want to control it when you pass away.
- -On the website all the events are full. How will we get in to one? Ray: We will reset it. Some of those people no longer have an interest in them.
- -I think Abadhi will announce this before going to Switzerland where Dr. Shabibi will show up and then PM Abadhi will go to DC. Monday is Martin Luther King day and the banks are closed. comment please. Ray: Anything could happen. I generally make my comments on intel I receive. I have not received any intel on any of those visits yet. Anything can happen in any form. Most of the time it’s what we didn’t expect. I am receiving information announcement will be made from NY but not received anything on what you’ve brought up.
RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:
It’s the weekend. Don’t worry about the things you cannot control. Is the RV coming? Sure it is. I have no idea what day. I’m going to enjoy my weekend; the time off.
At this stage none of my intel sources have shared with me anything that would make me thing I’d be going to the bank, tonight, tomorrow, Sunday or Monday. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen. I just have no information that it will pop between now and then. If any information comes in I will let you know one way or another. I’ll do my best to keep you updated with as much real information as I can get my hands on. Probably some info floating around this weekend. I will use my sources to see what’s real.
In the meantime, in between time, keep holding on. (played “I Believe.”)