Note: All intel should be considered as “Rumors” until we receive official announcements …and “Rates and Dates” could change anytime until we get to the banks/redemption centers.
RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Fri. 3 March 2023
Compiled Fri. 3 March 2023 12:01am EST by Judy Byington
Global Currency Reset:
Thurs. 2 March a High Up Contact:
Banks have received the Source Codes and were preparing to do exchanges.
On Wed. 1 March Redemption Center Staff were called to work in the evening and then did an all-nighter.
All Tiers, including Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group), were expecting to start by Fri. 3 March.
The new Dinar Rates for Tier4b were based on Oil Contracts and very high.
Thurs. 2 March Bruce, The Big Call Thebigcall.net 667-770-1866, pin123456#
A Bond Paymaster and a couple of Redemption people have given Bruce info.
It looks like they are prepared to let us go early next week Mon-Tues.
The Bond Holders can see monies in their accounts, but it is not available.
Tier4b will be notified before the Bond Holders get access to their accounts.
Iraq and the US were negotiating their Oil Contracts – that is what the Dinar Rate will be tied to. You should ask for the Contract Rate.
There is no Contract Rate on the Dong, but the rate on it is excellent.
Thurs. 2 March Oakie (not OkieOilMan) via Twitter:
THE ONLY THING I MUST ADDRESS IS THE IMMENENCE OF THIS EVENT OCCURING. THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF SECURITY ISSUES INVOLVED THAT CAN’T BE DISCUSSED FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE USA AS WELL AS CERTAIN CITIZENS. WHEN AND IF I GET ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION OF ACTIVITY BEING INITIATED—I WILL POST. MY SOURCES IS (SOME) SITTING IN FRONT OF BANK SCREENS AS I SPEAK. I DO NOT WANT TO CREATE DRAMA WITH IN-CORRECT INTEL. I WILL POST WHEN I AM TOLD UNEQUIVACABLE PROVEABLE INTEL.”
Thurs. 2 March MarkZ:
“I am getting so much back and forth. I think right now they are using the Bond Folks to sow misinformation and confusion on purpose. I’ve been trying not to report on this the last couple days until the chaos settles down. This morning Nader was hearing what I am hearing – that the budget should reach Sudani to sign at the end of the week – which was this Saturday in Iraq. It may reach Sudani sooner. Since early yesterday I have been expecting it at any moment. Nader is hearing the same thing from inside the country – that they have a new substantial rate change in this budget. We are being told that there is a significant rate change adopted in the budget that could “force” the value change. I am told that coming out of the gate we will get the “Dinar for Oil” Contract Rate. That is why we will have an NDA because we will know the final rate they are trying to float to. It makes a tremendous amount of sense for them to start at a $1.50 rate or so and let the rate float until they meet a certain criteria as they float up to the target rate. It would not shock the system as much. I am told repeatedly that our rate in Tier 4b will not float, it will be fixed.”
There has been much concern about how and where to exchange from those living outside the US – and rightly so because no official instructions have been received. It is my understanding that everyone worldwide will be given (through emails and/or published in this update and on various Dinar Websites), access to a Secured Website where those official instructions will be published for all across the Globe to review.
A High Up Contact indicated that a Major Event surrounding Supreme Court decisions would occur, which would then start a Three Day Blackout Period, perhaps in connection to a Black Swan Event.
Since Wed. 1 Feb. the new gold/asset-backed USTN has been traded on the Market and will be available for us at our appointments.
Read full post here: https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/03/03/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-march-3-2023/